**Mod Applications are always available.
- A user who has at least 50 edits;
- Experienced in wikitext and HTML;
- Experienced with source editor;
- Experienced with general moderation;
- Experienced in the American English language;
- A regular player on Bubble Gum Simulator! ;
- Interested in working closely with the moderation team;
- Active on the wiki; and preferably are or have been a content moderator or equivalent on a Roblox wiki.
- Create pages for new items from updated versions;
- Oversee user pages and articles;
- Constantly supervise the wiki activities;
- Work closely with the content moderators and administrators; and
- Intercommunicate with the thread moderators when needed.
**You will not do thread moderator duties. NOTE: THREE SPOTS LEFT
A few things we are looking for in your application are the following:
- A user who has at least 50 posts;
- Any type of wiki moderation experience (if none, please specify that).
- Any other moderation experience such as Roblox group, Discord, etc.
- Your availablility (and current moderator/administrator roles on other wikis if applicable).
- Other comments.
Writing in paragraphs is preferable. Grammar and syntax will also be evaluated.
To better your chances for the discussion moderator role, we are looking for someone who is...
- active in Discussions and Social Activity;
- plays actively on Bubble a Gum Simulator!
- good with communication via Discord; and/or
- advanced in American English writing.
NOTE: TWO SPOTS LEFT
- A user who has at least 100 edits;
- Active on the wiki;
- Have no bans/blocks with in a week of applying for Admin;
- Following the rules;
- Plays actively on Bubble Gum Simulator! ;
- Have been Content or Trend Moderator; and successful as a Content or Trend moderator (meaning your roles have not been taken away and you have a clean record).
- Be supervising the Wiki Activity from time to time;
- Work closely with preferably all staff members;
- Warn/Block users when necessary;
- Keep this wiki safe;
- Intercommunicate and help moderators when necessary;
- Edit, fix and/or add fan content with other staff;
- Not use inappropriate words;
- and work hard to improve this wiki to be a lot better!
- preferably do moderator duties.
NOTE: THREE SPOTS LEFT
A few things that we are looking for/ a few things that can better your chances:
- Someone who knows complex CSS Codes (e.g. Portal Templates, Animations, WebKit codes).
- Someone who is good in source/visual/MediaWiki coding.
- Someone who does it for the interest.
- Someone who has administrator/admin+ roles in similar wikis and have done CSS Coding there. (You can use the key below to add up your “points” and tell me in replies too.)
- Someone who is polite and have a clean record (no warns/blocks).
- An admin or bureaucrat can not apply for CSS Operator, but roles lower then admin (not including blocked users) are allowed to apply.
NOTE: THIS ROLE IS CURRENTLY FULL